So I went to the hospital on Sunday night and got my apendix taken out and I was there until tuesday. Itwas so boring there and now that I've been at home for a week I am going insane out of boredom!!!!! So I have NOTHING to do!!! So now all I have to do is clean and it is so boring. My mom just keeps adding more stuff to the list of things I have to do and I will never get my laundry done, and I will never get my bedroom done either!!! So now I have absolutely nothing to do!!!!
Diario Da Republica : Diario Da Republica De Angola 2019 - Get Images
-
*Diario Da Republica : Diario Da Republica De Angola 2019 - Get Images*.
Órgão oficial da república de angola. Diário da república, órgão oficial de
pub...
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment